Expertise & Experience:
- Angela grew up observing integrity, hard work, and valuing relationships in her highly successful and well-respected Realtor & Broker mother, Donna Kopp-Trudeau.
- Educated in college with obtaining a Bachelor of Science in Real Estate & Land Use
- Started her own career in real estate working for such firms as Coldwell Banker and Keller Williams, where newer agents can learn and grow under great resources and support
- Obtained her GRI Designation which is the "mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services…" (Graduate Realtor Institute)
- Recognized by Realtor.com with GRI Designation
- Branched out in working with other Brokerages, such as Exp Realty, that was key in the pandemic as it had a well-developed virtual model.
- In 2021, achieved her Brokers License in California. She had to complete additional training, pass a rigorous exam, and as a Realtor, comply with NAR's strict code of ethics.
I first developed an interest in real estate in my late teens by observing my mother who was a very successful Realtor in the Sacramento area. Although my mother worked very hard for her clients and often at non-business hours, I still liked the fact that she was able to be available for the many activities of our family. After graduating from college with a BS degree in Business and a Concentration in Real Estate and Land Use, I decided to give residential real estate sales a try.
Like my mother, I have enjoyed my real estate career over the years by helping many clients realize their dream of home ownership and the flexibility it offers my family. In a business built on personal relationships, I am committed to continually increase my professional knowledge in order to provide my clients with invaluable information and assistance towards one of their most valuable investments they will ever make, their home.
Qualifications: Licensed Real Estate Agent since 1988, B.S. degree in Business Administration, Concentration in Real Estate and Land Use from CSUS. Earned a GRI Designation, Member of the SAR, CAR, NAR, Outstanding Life Member of the Masters Club, Agent Leadership Council Past Member at Keller Williams Fair Oaks Office, Resident of the Sacramento community for over 40 years.